Faith Capital is committed to investing in the next generation of entrepreneurs. With this in mind, we have specified certain decision criteria for our investments in order to ensure the maximum likelihood of success. In order to be considered by our investment committee, we typically expect the following items to be submitted as a part of your proposal's pitch deck.
- Information about the founders and team
- Information about your product, including its planned development phases and status of traction
- Information about the size of your addressable market, both locally and in your expansion areas
- Information about your competitors, including their market share and core strategy
- Information about your marketing strategy, if any
- What is your funding history and current cap table? How much do you intend to raise, and at what valuation?
- 6-12 months of trailing financial data, including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Forecasted financials, including revenue and cost assumptions